Day 2 Fears


Hi, everyone, Dustin Lloyd here with ExP in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Today, our video challenge is talking about our fear.
So mine is about being not successful, which my mentality doesn't allow me to do that and I work hard to make sure that I am, but in the back of my mind, it's still a thought.
One of the things that I hate is the way that I sound, kind of like Krista, because nine times out of 10, I get called ma'am on the phone, but it's something I'm working on, and the other thing is about making mistakes. It will happen, but I learn from them. I grow from them so I can be better for my clients. So I hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts Kansas City

10 Step Process To Buying A Home By Dustin Lloyd