Challenge 2 w/ Krista Mashore!


Hi, everyone happy Monday! Dustin Lloyd here, Realtor. I just wanted to come to you and hope that everyone's having a great start to their week. Hopefully, you're staying warm. I'm wearing my sweater. If not, you know, my full-blown very thick jacket back here trying to stay warm, but I wanted to let you all know that today marks the second challenge I'm doing with Krista Mashore! My first one was a seven-day challenge or 3 in 30, and this one is a five-day client accelerated challenge.
It's not just for real estate it's for any business owner. So I implore you, join me and help grow and develop our businesses. It's a free challenge, no 💰 required. So you have nothing to lose. So if you want any information in regards to the challenge, let me know. But again, I hope you all are staying warm and inside from the 🥶 and the ❄️ , at least here in the Kansas City area. But as always, if you ever have any questions or need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and have a great day. And I look forward to going live again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts Kansas City

The 10 NOTS once you're in Escrow