Fun Facts Kansas City


Hey everyone. So I wanted to switch it up a little bit, bring you some content that’s not all about real estate 🏑 . So one of the things that I found was some fun facts about our lovely town or city as I should say Kansas City, and I'm not going to go through all of them. I mean, you can Google them. One of the places I’ve found was Kcparent.com, which you can also find these magazines in a lot of the grocery stores like Hy-Vee and Price Chopper, but a few of the ones I wanted to talk to you this morning and I'll keep it short was Swope Park. And many of you know, it's downtown close to the Zoo, but it has 1,805 acres. It's more than twice the size of Central Park in New York City πŸŒƒ . I learn something new every day. Kansas City is the 29th most populated metropolitan area in the United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ .
We all, if you live in Kansas City, a majority of us are Chiefs fans. The scoreboard at Arrowhead 🏟 was the first to transmit instant replay. So I thought that was pretty unique. Kansas City, which this one didn't really surprise me has more barbecue restaurants per capita than any other us city. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the lighting on the Plaza, which I've never been to in person, but I love to see it. The lights at the Country Club Plaza started with just 16 lights over a doorway in 1925. That's how the tradition started. The country club Plaza opened in 1922 and was the country's first suburban shopping district.
Then happy meal πŸ₯˜ was invented in Kansas City by Bob Bernstein. He was a founder of a local advertising agency and got the idea after noticing his son staring at a cereal πŸ₯£ box during breakfast. And of course, most of us know because we like 🍫 that Russell Stover, the largest maker of box chocolate in the world has been based in Kansas City since 1932. And one of the last ones I wanted to bring up to you this morning. If you have children or you grew up on it with Walt Disney, a lot of us love Mickey 🐭 . So Mickey Mouse came to life, by Walt Disney, when he opened his first animation studio called Laugh O Grahm studios here in Kansas City and Mickey Mouse was inspired by a real-life mouse in that building. So I just wanted to bring you some fun facts this morning. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, but I will be back later and bring you some more content, have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 NOTS once you're in Escrow